In this video, Matt Lloyd explains that how he scale up his own business by re-investing the majority of profits of his online business rather than spending that money on luxurious cars and holiday homes?
In my opinion, if you have the right top tier online business model then you should re-invest your majority of profits to buy more traffic. Here, the keyword is ‘top tier business model’. Don’t do it unless you have the right business model and customer acquisition process in place.
Once you have the right business plan and the business model, you should re-invest all of your profits to buy more traffic. And this will scaleup your online business very fast and take you to $1 Million in revenue and beyond level.
5 Marketing and Branding Tips to Scale Your Online Business
1. Make it ridiculously easy for your customers to buy your product or service.
2. Track every conversion metric humanly possible.
3. Seek out media exposure to highlight your expertise.
4. Set up email automation sequences to nurture, promote and convert 24/7.
5. Maintain consistent social media branding and cross promote.
Jonathan Long Via entrepreneur.com
If you want to start your online business then start it with MOBE. This is because MOBE is the ultimate done for you sales funnel and the top tier online business model. So you will earn high ticket commissions like upto $10,000 per every single sale you make with MOBE.